Thursday, August 15, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #740 - Moodboard Week

What a very Summery moodboard!

As par for me, I went literal with the photos.

I used the images from Dare 2B Artzy, Beeutiful.  I loved the bokeh effect I saw on the moodboard, and created that too.

I actually used masking in order to keep the flowers white!  MASKING, ME! I really don't use that technique very often.  I think its the fussy cutting involved. HA!  Yeah, I am a lazy stamper I'll admit it.

 

Overall I captured the mood board, not sure I'm in love with my card, but I'm going with it.

Your turn!  How does the moodboard inspire you?  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #740 and show us your card!



Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

cm said...

Bees, bokeh and daisies make for one lovely card, Vicki. This is absolutely wonderful - and kudos to you for masking!
hugs~c

Bobby said...

You captured the mood board beautifully, Vicki.

*Vicki* said...

Yes, that bokeh effect looks awesome on your background! What a BEE-utiful image and awesome sentiment too!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous job on the masking, fabulous job on the bokeh and a fabulous card!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I see what you saw there! You captured it perfectly, Vicki!
=]

TK said...

Awesome card, Vicki! Love the colors, mood and content that you emulated so well

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... interesting sentiment... will make someone stop and think!

Bonnie said...

You nailed that background, Vicki! I'm with you on masking. It's not my favorite thing to do. You do it very well.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just gorgeous, Vicki. I love that you used the bokeh effect and kept the flowers white for such a wonderful contrast. Great sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful and colorful design! I love the background and the flowers and bees!

Carol said...

What a treat to see bokeh in the background of this floral card! Great take on the moodboard!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background is amazing and great work with the masking! Love the little bees.

LeslieT said...

Stunning! Love the masking - and you definitely nailed the mood board!