Saturday, August 17, 2024

Addicted to CAS Challenge #265 - Blended

So many ways to go blended.  I used the basic; Distress Oxide inks.  They blend like butter!

I went with a different color combo, sometimes it's fun to go out of your comfort zone.  I used Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon, and Barn Door.

I cut out the Large Shadow Thanks in white, and blended the same inks on that.  For a little added interest I self drew the graphic lines.

Your turn.  Come on over to Addicted to CAS and show us your blending.  I'm looking forward to the gallery.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What fun blended colors! Terrific CAS card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the ink blended background! Wonderful card!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gorgeous colors and such a beautiful blend! Love the sheen on the senitment!

TK said...

Amazing and bold, Out of Your Comfort Zone works well for you! Your self-drawn lines/dots add the perfect amount of added interest

LeslieT said...

Just gorgeous! Beautiful inking and drawing! ;)