Wednesday, July 3, 2024

The Male Room Challenge #188 - Animals

The gallery should be fun this challenge.  So many possibilities!!

I'm thinking I really like the current trend of NO coloring.  Yep, right up my alley ;).

I used a new texture plate [Amazon] that I really love!  I went on to cut out 3 smaller rectangles [from a really old Spellbinders die set], and sponged on ink for a colorful background.  This lets my un-colored images [CAS-ual Fridays Little Huggables] pop a little more. 

That super fun sentiment is also CAS-ual Fridays, Bold Wishes.  It really is a shame how many stamp companies have gone out of business.  That said, I'm glad I still have the products!

Okay, your turn.  Come on over to The Male Room Challenge #188 and play along.  I'm looking forward to seeing the different animals in the gallery.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute are they! Terrific card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The Huggables look so cute against the blue background! Fun card!

LeslieT said...

Love this! Those critters are adorable!

TK said...

Fun critters, and a terrific way to highlight them -- bright/bold ink blending backdrop, popped up but left uncolored -- perfect!