Monday, July 1, 2024

Mini Album Mania Challenge

This is the last for this challenge.  We gave it 6 months, and unfortunately, it isn't everyone's cup of tea.  I did have fun creating a few albums that I am still using!  They sure come in handy - for me!

I came across a fun album on-line, and that inspired me to try one.  I had these small brown bags in my stash, and yep, they worked perfectly!  

I use to make collage photos, and then I didn't.  I love this overview when there are multiple pages - I'll be using this in the future [when needed] - It's fun to see it "all together".

Here are the individual pages:



I'm getting pretty darn good at using "stash stuff".  I found my printed sheets of digital papers from Gecko Girls, and used those for the decorating. [HERE are some free images - they really are stunning!]  Since I am not sure what I will use this one for, it's not quite finished.  So while I used some stashed products, apparently I have yet another stashed project. I'm good with that.

Your turn.  Come on over and support our final Mini Album Mania Challenge.  You have until August 15th to play along.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A unique and beautiful album! Glad you had fun!

*Vicki* said...

This is so cool! I forgot about these paper bag books! I love the awesome collage photos you've put on them!

TK said...

Awesome albums, Vicki! I love that you used the envelopes, as they work perfectly

Lisa Elton said...

How fun to use the little bags! This is fabulous, Vicki!

LeslieT said...

What a fantastic album! I love the bright colors on all the pages!