Thursday, June 13, 2024

Just Us US Girls #731 - Word Week

I like challenges like this - easy. 😉

I used the retired MFT Balloon Dies to cut out some balloons from an inked vellum panel in my stash.

And, to complete the challenge, I used the Celebrate word die from Skinny Sentiments from STAMPlorations.  Perfect.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #731 and play along!  We like our players 😀


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... alcohol inks for the balloons? Such a fun card!

Carol said...

Do they make real balloons like these because I would have them all the time at my house. Fun celebration card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your balloons are fantastic, Vicke. Definitely the stars of the celebration. Love this.

*Vicki* said...

These balloons are so cool! Do you remember those bubbles that you blow through the red straw and had cool swirls in them? I loved those! LOL Such a great celebrate card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with those pretty balloons!

Greta said...

The inked vellum panel made for some beautiful balloons! I have a balloon ready to put on a card, so maybe I can finish it in time to enter the challenge.

Bobby said...

Your vellum balloons are terrific, Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those vellum balloons look amazing! Fabulous card!

LeslieT said...

LOVE inked vellum and it makes awesome balloons! Great card!

cm said...

Your alcohol-inked vellum balloons are fabulous; a delightful Celebrate card, indeed!
hugs~c