Friday, June 14, 2024

I Was Inspired

I got an email from Just Add Ink Challenge #706 - Stripes.  Oh yes please.  While the inspiration photo was directed towards navy blue and white strips, I went digging in my stash and found some multi colored striped paper.  I went with that.

Totally masculine colors as this was made for a male friend.  I do like encouraging cards.

The sentiment is from [retired] Tim Holtz, Curious Possibility.

Thanks Just Add Ink - I had fun!



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Oh that Sentiment is so true, especially when it comes to our crafting products.....so many possibilities! Love your colourful stripey paper. Chantell Just Add Ink

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love the edging treatment you gave the striped paper, Vicki, it adds that extra zhuzh. And, of course, the sentiment is perfection! Thanks for joining us once again at Just Add Ink.

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous card! I love the encouraging words and the fun stripes!

kareN stampZ said...

Great to see you being inspired to see outside the blue stripes. I think with such a fab encouraging sentiment it's suitable for all. Glad you had fun with the inspiration and thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink Vicki.

Tee said...

Striking design & sentiment!

Leslie said...

Oh, I really like this! Great masculine design!

TK said...

Perfect stripes, and definitely masculine -- perfect use of the challenge, Vicki