Sunday, May 19, 2024

ATC into a Card

This month [like them all] is flying by.  That said, I took some time to play in a couple of my favorite challenges;  ATC Around the World #103- Anything Goes, and new on my fav list, Creative Artiste Mixed Media #104 - Anything Goes.

I started with the ATC.

When I was in Vegas, I saw a photo that inspired me to make the background of this ATC; many layers using different papers from my stash; self made tissue paper, water colored paper, some page scrap.  I wanted a sentiment, so I went digging and found my STAMPlorations Anywhere There's Coffee stamp set

Since the cup is also in this set, I stamped and cut it out on vellum so the sentiment would show through.

========================================

I also wanted to join in over at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge so, I am using the same ATC, only I put it on a card base.  For added fun, I used an embossing folder for some texture, another panel with some self made tissue paper and [my favorite part] I added 2 staples.  I don't know why, but staples on a card - yes please! 😀


 Thanks Challenges!  I had a great time 😁



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cool! Great job, Vicki!

TK said...

Great ATC, bold colors and awesome design! Awesome, Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the arrangement of the card and the ATC works perfectly!

Anita said...

Wonderful composition, Vicki, and I love all the elements and colors in here!! Very creative of you to add a sentiment behind the vellum. As for the staples on the card--yes, there's just something about them that catches your eye, isn't there? :-) Thank you so much for sharing this with us on our 'Anything Mixed Media Goes' challenge at Creative Artiste! xo

LeslieT said...

These are truly fabulous! Love the coffee cup!

Conny said...

Really, really cool!
Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

Hugs,
Conny

Sarn said...

LOVE the ATC and how you turned it into a card. The splash of orange contrasts so well with the darker colours. Xxx

Andree said...

You've turned your fabulous ATC into a brilliant card. Super layers, a great embossed background, lovely colours and a wonderful addition of the staples.
Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x