Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Thank You & Challenges

Today I am playing in 3 challenges with my card; CAS Colors & Sketches #533 - sketch, Color Hues #83; cream & blue, and [new to me] Try It On Tuesday - use a stencil.

I used stenciling for the sketch, and Altenew Leaf Canopy stamp set [and dies] for the images and sentiment.

I used the blue and cream colors for Color Hues.  I must say, these challenges blended well. 😀

 

        

Thanks Challenges for the motivation.  I had fun creating~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the way you've used the sketch and made it into the mini slim style!

Karen said...

The Leaf Canopy set is a favorite of mine, and I love the way you've used it on top of the beautifully blended circles! You're correct, the challenges really worked well together. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

You combined those challenges into one fabulous card!

TK said...

Fantastic card, and I'm loving those dual-toned, blended circles -- fantastic, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and the colors look wonderful together!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great way to combine all three challenges Vicki - I love the ombre effect of the stencilled circles, such a beautiful background for your pretty foliage. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Julie B said...

A great combination of challenges Vicki to inspire this fab card. So pleased to see it in the Color Hues gallery. :)

Leslie said...

This is pretty! Great take on those challenges!

Nancy said...

Very creative with the sketch and colors, Vicki! Love that blue sprig! Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

Vicky Hayes said...

Those blended circles make a great background for that leafy twig Vicki! Vicky x

Rachel D said...

Such a pretty card, Vicki. I love the shading on the circles and the pairing of colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S!