Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #720 - Stencil Week

I really do love this challenge.  Using stencils is so easy, and, you usually get a fabulous end result.

I started with a polka dot stencil for the background, blending on a few distress inks. Using the STAMPlorations Smile stamp set, I stamped, cut, and colored the the lilies.

The sentiment is from MFT Everything Wonderful.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #720 and play along. So many ways to use a stencil!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card design and the polka dots look awesome behind the colorful lilies!

I Card Everyone said...

Stenciling is therapeutic to me, Vicki! I can lose myself to it in the best of ways!
LOve your circles, and the color is so fabulous with your lovely Calla's.
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the drama the dark polka dots add behind the lilies! Fabulous card, Vicki!

cm said...

Stenciling is wonderful, isn't it. Your polka dot background is a pretty stage for your star of the show lilies. Bold and beautiful!
hugs~c

Carol said...

I really like this modern feel and the stenciled background is nice in those darker colors!!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...I see the dots but am loving the lilly...what a great flower! (BTW...I love this challenge too!)

TK said...

Bold, beautiful and so fun! Love this card, Vicki

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the contrast of the bold polka dots paired with the delicate lilies! Beautiful!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the elegance juxtaposed with the funky. Terrific card!

Leslie said...

Great card! Love the background and those lilies!

Bobby said...

I love your Calla lilies, Vicki, and they look wonderful with the large polka dots.

Ina G said...

Love the simple stencilled background Vicki and how beautifully coloured is the lilly. It is a lovely stamp eh!

Tracey McNeely said...

Vicki your lilies are fabulous and really pop off of the polka dot background. Thank you so much for having me as a guest for March, I've really enjoyed it!