Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #716 - CASE a DT Week

 
Personally, I love CASEing fellow creators cards.  We are hoping that you will enjoy picking one of our DT cards and CASEing them!
 
For my card, I went with a shaker card.  I did an inked blended background, stamped the image [Altenew, Hennah Elements] and embossed it in gold. I added dimensioned flowers over the stamped image, and finally, I adhered a sentiment. Once all that was done, separately I made a frame, attached some acetate, added some sequins and small beads, and adhered that over the top of the panel.

WA LA! Card is complete.
 
Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS Challenge #716, pick a Design Team Member to CASE, and go to town!  Be sure to let us know who you are CASEing.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so lovely, Vicki. I love the bright background. The gold ambossing looks wonderful on it. Who doesn't love a shaker card??? I sure do!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice shaker card! Love the colors too!

Carol said...

I love shaker cards and the sequins and beads in yours are fun!

cm said...

Shaker sensational and floral fabulous! Love this bright beauty!
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

What a vibrant and cheerful shaker card! A marvelous way to say happy birthday!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... red, orange and gold... I can't think of a better, more vibrant color combination! Love it!

Bobby said...

The die cut flowers look wonderful on the gold embossed image, Vicki. Kudos to you for making a shaker.

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, this shaker is amazing! Love the bold colors and embossing!

Ina G said...

Love it and the bold bright colours.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful shaker using the bold colors and gold embossing!