Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #715 - Stencil Week

 
There are so many possibilities with this challenge.  Today I went really far out the spectrum, but, I still used stencils.
 
As I said the other day, I have been making tissue paper gelli pulls.  The end result of these is so fun!  So, I pulled a few sheets from my stash, and tore them into strips etc, and glue sticked the pieces onto a card panel.  I love the fun mixed media background this created.

I stamped and colored one of the fun birds from Ranger Dina Wakley Scribbly Small Birdies, and used a sentiment strip from Simon Says, to finish off my card.
 
Your turn.  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #715 and show us how you use stencils~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and design!0

Carol said...

Very colorful. Did you use Tim Holtz stencils? Good way to make a collage!

*Vicki* said...

You're the queen of colors and patterns together! Love this so much!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific collage of elements for your background and what a pretty little bird!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

You surely are rocking the mixed media genre of late, Vicki. All the colors and patterns and texture - I really need to try this gelli pull thing. You are very inspiring.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... so bold and beautiful!!

Bobby said...

You made a terrific collage with your tissue strips, Vicki, so colorful and creative.

Ina G said...

Love your gelli pulls Vicki. Thanks for the reminder to use mine again. Great mixed media creation.

cm said...

Such creative techniques with impressive results! You have quite the talent with mixed media!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the artistic vibe of this beauty! Great use of the tissue strips and stenciling making an amazing background for your little bird.

Leslie said...

Wow, you've been busy! I sure do love this design! What a beautiful background!