Thursday, February 1, 2024

AAA Birthday Challenge - Hearts

 
I think we will see lots of hearts in blogland this week.  [4 of my DTs are requiring them 😀].  Works for me since I need a V day bday card, along with some valentine's day cards.
 
These two circles were sitting on my desk.  All of the sudden, I had a card idea!  I'm not sure about you, but that does not happen very often to me.  I do love it when the card comes together as I "saw" it.


 I just love a red and white card.  I'm really happy with this one.

Your turn!  You have all month to play along over at AAA Birthday Challenge.  We hope you join in.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very pretty, I love the art deco vibe the font gives me. great card

The Crafty Den said...

Such a dramatic and graphic card Vicki; I love it. Hugs, Denise x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful heart felt birthday card!

*Vicki* said...

Brilliant design and such a fab clean look! You can't go wrong with a heart!

Carol L said...

what a fun, festive Birthday card just filled with lots of love! I first thought it was a valentine! LOL

Lisa Elton said...

What fun layers! This is a fantastic card, Vicki!

TK said...

Thinking it, making it, loving it -- we all have to agree, it's a keeper! Love that Birthday sentiment too

Leslie said...

Just beautiful!