Monday, January 1, 2024

Mini Album Mania Challenge

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 

It's time for the MAM Challenge.  Have Christmas photos you want to put into a mini album?  This is the opportunity for you! Make a mini album <6x6, and upload it over at Mini Album Mania.  You can make any type of album you want.  [Christmas photos was a suggestion]

For my album this month, I went with a gift album set that holds some matching tags I made.

It's very cute - about 3x3.  [I can even fit this into an envelope if I want to mail it - that said, I handed it to the recipient.] - I wanted my album color to match the tags, but didn't feel like inking.  So, I grabbed my Geli plate and made some pulls. I cut those to the album size, and glued them to the pages for decorating.

I made small pockets to hold the tags - 1 per page.

This what the tags look like.  Yep, this album [once again] is very useful.  It can even be saved to use year after year.  That's a win in my book. 😉
 
These were so easy to make [1 12x 12 sheet mini album], that I made a 2nd one!  



Your turn -  You have until February 15th to complete your mini album.  We hope you join in.


Thanks for stopping by~ 

          

  ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

These minis are amazing! Love the pockets and tags! My gel plate hasn't seen the light of day in probably 6-7 years, lol! You've inspired me to get it out to play!

TK said...

What a great gift, Vicki! I love that you made the pages to match the tags -- very special

*Vicki* said...

Your mini tag album is so pretty! Such a fun idea for a gift set!

Lisa Elton said...

These are packed full of prettiness!

Carol said...

Gorgeous colors and design!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful album Vick!

Nancy said...

What a lovely album, Vicki! Such pretty colors too! Sorry I'm so late...it's the story of my life these days! :o)

Sarn said...

Absolutely brilliant. Love both albums. I am into SMALL albums so these really work for me! x