Monday, January 1, 2024

AAA Birthday Challenge - Rainbow

 

Hello, and WELCOME 2024!  (I'm still wondering what happened to 2023!)  It is time for the AAA Birthday Challenge #57; Rainbow Colors.  A colorful way to start out the new year.

Again, the majority of my birthday cards are for males.  Therefore, making a masculine card is my go-to.  It worked perfectly by using rainbow strips.  You get all the fabulous color, without being foo-foo.

I am bound and determined to get all my cards sent out this year!  [We shall see].

Your turn!  Come on over to the AAA Birthday Challenge #57 and play along.  You have all month to join in.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Great card! You really rock the masculine cards!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Gorheous Rainbow

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous rainbow colors with a CAS style!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a fun and colorful way to say happy birthday!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great way to create a rainbow look and a birthday card for any age or gender! Beautiful too!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fantastic card Vicki. I love the strip of colour and the vellum behind the sentiment looks fab. Hugs, Denise x

Jane.D said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki! I absolutely love it!