Thursday, January 4, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #708 - Color Week

Hi All.  It's time for the JUGS Challenge.  We have made some changes over on the blog. The most important one being we have changed the challenge days.  We are now starting our challenges on THURSDAYS, and the "Winner of the Week" [use to be Chic of the Week] will be announced on WEDNESDAYS.  We wanted to give our players more time to play along!  We sure hope you join us for 2024~

(We have also updated our logo.  What do you think?  Personally, I love the updated, fresh look.) 

I am the Hostess for this challenge and pick the above colors.  Here is my card:

I grabbed one of my most favorite die sets [from 2023], Spellbinders Bold Bloom Etched Dies. I cut out all the dies [in the colors] and laid it on my card.  I used some Glad Press & Seal, added adhesive, and laid it back onto the card panel. I am very happy with this end result.  [These color are my happy place too, no doubt.]

The sentiment is from an old Hero Arts sentiment set.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #708, [check out all the changes], and play along!  We hope 2024 is a good year for our challenge~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

15 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki. I love the way the flowers spread all over the card front, yet leave lots of white peeking thought. I also love the over the edge placement! I'm so happy to be here. Thanks for having me!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous and beautiful design!

Carol said...

Great use of our colors this week!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I only wish I had this fabulous deep-teal cardstock, Vicki! What a gorgeous start to the 2024 JUGS year!
=]

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! I love the flowers and the colors are perfect! Such a fun new look for the blog and more time is always a good thing! :)

TK said...

Congrats, your card is perfect for the challenge, a great card and punny too!

TK said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! Love your choice of colors, and I agree that those blossoms are just the best!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... such an eyecatcher! You really put the teal to work!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those flowers are so beautiful and dramatic in those colors! Great start to a new year!

Bobby said...

That die set built a beautiful bouquet, Vicki.

Stef Perry said...

Your bouquet is so pretty Vicki! I love the arrangement and the colors this week, it's one of my favorites too!

Ina G said...

Bold and beautiful Vicki. Gorgeous colours and I love when you use those flower dies. They are stunners!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for starting my year off with this little beauty!

cm said...

Your Bold Blooms are stunning in this colour combination! WOW!
hugs~c

Leslie said...

Gorgeous florals and great color palette!