Sunday, December 3, 2023

Merry Christmas Cards

Well, I was short about 15 cards for the season this year.  Because I needed to get them created, addressed and mailed, I went with a basic layout.  That said, I really love this basic card!  I'm also entering these into the Inkspirational Challenge #304; Glitter

I used Kat Scrappiness Large Merry Christmas Die, along with some Kat Scrappiness faux glitter paper, Teal Glitter. Very cool product - 6 different shades of teal - yes please!

Navy and gold glitter colors worked well too!


Thanks Inkspirational for the inspiration of glitter!  Great challenge~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the big sentiment! Both cards look great!

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow, both are fabulous! What a difference changing the colour makes.

Marie

I Card Everyone said...

Oh man, do I love that scripty gorgeousness, Vicki! Perfect in any color glitter paper!
=]

TK said...

Totally fun! Love the big script but also the sparkle on the first and the gorgeous colors on the second

LeslieT said...

Just beautiful! LOVE the big sentiment!

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful glittery cards Vicki! Love both designs and sets of colors - glad we were able to help you in creating a design for your last 15 cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Glitter! Julia xx