Thursday, November 30, 2023

Happy Little Stampers December Water Color Challenge - Anything Goes

Going out with a bang for the last ever HLS Watercolor Challenge.  Easy peasy!

After I made this card, it dawned on me, maybe I should of made a sympathy card.  I will miss this challenge. 😞  Hopefully by the time this posts, maybe someone will step up to continue this challenge site.

For my card today, I added some paint to a stamp, spritzed it with water, and pushed onto a card panel.  After I had done the same technique to a few other panels, I tore them up for a collage background.

I added the sentiment, and for a pop of contrast color, added a couple of red dots.  Yep, I am happy with this end result.

Your turn!  Come on over and play in the final challenge of Happy Little Stampers Water Color.  I'm looking forward to seeing the last ever gallery.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It's always sad to see a challenge close down. Your finale card is layers of fun, Vicki!

Leslie said...

This is really a great last card for HLS. Love the layers and color palette.

TK said...

Fun and a happy send-off card, though terribly sad to see a challenge close

Verna Angerhofer said...

It’s a beautiful card!

*Vicki* said...

I really love the look you've achieved with your paint and water for the background! Such a pretty result!

Helen said...

What a great card Vicki. Love the bright colours and wonderfully clever design. I’ve loved seeing your wonderful projects but I’m sure I’ll see them somewhere in blogland. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that 2023 is a good one. 😊🎉