Tuesday, November 7, 2023

2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 5


We are over the 1/2 way point with Day 5 of the 2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Blog Hop.  The week is flying by.

Today I made an ABC project; Tiny Coffee Cup.  

I have had these adorable tiny coffee cups for years.  I came across them when searching for different coffee items for this hop.  These totally make me smile.  I am going to put some some candies in the cup, and use as small thank you gifts.

I covered the cup with some DP, and used Ultra Thick Embossing Powder on the die cut snowflake.  I love how this stuff is so thick and shiny with one application.

Day 5 done.  Have you joined in?  The gallery is really filled with inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your tiny polka dot coffee cup is adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki! How absolutely adorable!!
=]

tonyamaries said...

Vicki this is so cute and makes me smile too!

~amy~ said...

Those tiny blue polka dot cups are adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

You really did a fantastic job decorating that cup! Awesome project!

Shelly said...

This is sooo cute, Vicki!

TK said...

Totally fantastic gift cup! These would be awesome with a giftcard for a local coffee shop as well

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

What a GREAT gift! Nice job!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this amazing treat holder!

VanessaB said...

Love it! So and pretty and extra sweet

Deborah Hellman said...

Congratulations on winning a CCC Challenge prize ❤️

Angy said...

You are right! Super adorable!

Leslie said...

Squeal! These little cups are adorable and there's so much you can do with them! LOVE!