Wednesday, November 8, 2023

2023 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 6


I had some time, so I thought I would create yet another coffee card for the 2023 Fall/ Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop going on; Day 6

I used another fun digi from LovelyPlanner.com.  This sheet of coffee cups has been my go-to for at least 2 years - maybe 3!  I adore the different sizes available.

I made [my favorite this year] a mini slimline base, inked on a moon, and some hills, stamped some trees, and added some splatter of "snow".

The sentiment is an old freebie from Verve.  [I did look for it, but Julee - Verve, must have eliminated it].  I'm very happy with my Wintery coffee card.

Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute sentiment, this is fun!

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice Christmas coffee card creation! Great coloring!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Vicki!

TK said...

Beautiful card, and mini SLs are just so fun anyway! Great sentiment, I'm really enjoying your coffee cards, Vicki

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful winter scene you created on this card!

VanessaB said...

Incredible. This is so beautiful. Love it!!

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the background!