Saturday, August 12, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #244 - Leaves

Sadly, challenges are beginning to reflect the coming Fall.  I'M SILL IN SUMMER MODE! ;)  THat said, I'll be good...;)

I used a retired Birch Press Die from my "organizational find" dies, and another really old Hero Arts WOOD stamp, using the vellum for this delicate leaf.

My hb is computer generated.

Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge # 244 and play along!  It's starting to look a lot like Fall~



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the tag with the twine holding it in place! As hot and humid as it is here, I'm still thinking Summer right now too! LOL

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty with the deep green and delicate leaf!

TK said...

Ohhhhh love the delicate vellum leaf on your bold, intricate die -- great design!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous CAS card! And I love me some Birch Press Design dies, too! Need to dig mine out and play. They are so fun!

baileyrosy.com said...

Far too hot to be thinking of fall at 39 here in Greece today. Love the card and I just love Birch Press dies it's such a great background for that gorgeous leaf.

Marie