Wednesday, March 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #47 - Dots & Stripes

 
I do adore this combo! [It was my choice this time 😜]

I started with a [retired] MFT cover plate for the stripes, and I went really subtle with the dots -- that's the inlaid cuts I put in.

I used PTI's Birthday Wishes, and some more [retired] MFT's die-namics for the balloons.

I had fun making this card.  The end result is a lot busy for me, but it works.

Your turn!  I can't wait to see how you use dots and stripes for your birthday card!  You can upload your card over at the AAA Birthday Challenge #47.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! Love the B&W with pop of green! Not getting your posts (AGAIN) so I'm having to visit your blog and go post by post, so I may be late occasionally but I'll get here to check everything out!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, your take with the strips and dots turned out so stunning! I love the teal color with the black mixed in too!

Cardsbymaaike said...

love the blue on top of the b&w theme

Verna Angerhofer said...

Balloons and stripes together make a great card design for any type of celebration!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the polka dots peeking through, this is cute!

Julia Aston said...

Great design with your stripes over diagonal dotted stripes Vicki! Wonderful layering of die cuts and pretty colors used! xx