Friday, January 20, 2023

SCS Ways To Use It #932

This is a new to me challenge [WT932], even from back in the day of playing in the SCS challenges, I don't think I played in this one.  Today is division.  Basically, cut up your design.

I started with an inked panel, cut it with a cover plate [MFT retired], then glued the pieces onto a separate card panel. Then, I divided that panel, and adhered onto the card base using dimensional tape.

I used an unbranded Thanks [layered 3 times] in white for the POP it gives.  I am happy with the vivid color against the black.  It's a change from my white based cards.

Another fun day~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool card!

Jeanne H said...

Oh, I like the colorful stripes very much.TFS