Thursday, January 19, 2023

CAS Colors & Sketches #502

I finally got a link to the site that lists different challenges throughout blogland; Paper Playful.  It is such a helpful tool!  It's run by volunteers, so THANK YOU to them.  I have been looking for a sketch challenge, and yep, PP had one for me!

CAS Colours & Sketches #502, and this also qualifies for the Krafty Chicks Challenge #647; CAS.

I wanted to make a non traditional colored Valentine's card, so the colors over at Color Throwdown #726; gray, navy, white worked perfectly!  The sketch is pretty fabulous too! [I did flip it]

I used a really old Hero Arts stamp set for the butterflies, an unbranded heart die, and a computer generated sentiment.  Easy enough card, but it fit my needs perfectly!

Thanks Challenges - I had fun



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful non-traditional Valentine!

Tammy said...

So glad you found our sketch challenge!! GREAT card--love those hearts!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the sketch and how you built a beautiful card using it. Rich blues too.

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the blues! Valentines don't have to be pink or red! ;)

sentsue said...

The blue is a fun twist to a traditional Valentine. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us on the C C & S Challenge.

Michal said...

Butterflies are always my favorite critters on cards, and yours are so beautiful!! Love the colors you chose, such an elegant take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

Lisa H. said...

so lovely Vicki! adore the butterflies on the hearts. sweet valentine card.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

This is a beautifully elegant card - I love the blue butterflies most of all, they just pop off the Navy heart. Non-traditional Valentines card to be sure - but beautiful none the less. Thank you for joining us at CC&S

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the way you take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.