Wednesday, January 25, 2023

SCS Sketch Challenge 942 & SS Wednesday

Well shoot!  I'm late again for this challenge, but I totally loved the sketch, so, I'm better late then never.

While the sketch is a slimline, I made mine a mini slimline.

I do enjoy repeatable word cards.  This was fun to create.  I used Mini Slimline Dies from Kat Scrappiness for the card panel, I don't remember the company for the Happy, and the birthday is from Simon Says Sentiment Strips.  I'm entering this into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge; Anything Goes.

Another successful challenge completed! 



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is a brilliant take on the sketch! I love the rainbow sentiment in a slimline design! Great for a birthday card! Sorry I haven't been around as I've had some computer problems lately. HUGS

Lisa Elton said...

Love that the words flow off the card, this is delightful!

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Love the repeating big sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Now that’s a happy card and I love the cheery colors! Slimline are becoming a favorite of mine too!