Sunday, January 22, 2023

SCS Mix521 and FS833 plus 1

OKAY! I did it!  I played in every daily challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers!  Today finishes off the week, and starts another one.

I finished off the week by joining in at MIX51- Hearts.  This is a new challenge for me. I do like doing mixed media - I just don't do it very often.  But yesterday - yep!

[I am hoping ATC's qualify for this challenge].  I started with a 3.5 x 2.5 card panel, embossed with a heart embossing folder, and sponged over the top for added color.  I used a couple of unbranded dies for layering, cut out a sentiment strip (computer generated), and I stamped some faux stitching.

For the last step, I covered the bigger hearts with Diamond Glaze for a glossy effect.  I'm also entering this into another new challenge for me [in blogland], ATC Around the World #97; Anything Goes.  This is a German monthly challenge that I hope to join in every month.  I love making ATC's!

==============================

Now, to start the week off, I joined in the Featured Stamper 833; MelissaS. I CASED this card.

I liked the mixed media feel of her card, so I kept that theme.  I used a different embossing folder and stamp images, but basically kept the same layout.

My sentiment is a discontinued STAMPlorations stamp.  Makes for an encouraging card.

I had a lot of fun this past week creating a card on a daily basis. It was validating to see that my card HERE had a dual Favorite!  So fun.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two terrific cards, Vicki! I like the textured elements on both of them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card designs! Your talent is showing big time with these two!

Conny said...

Wow.. your ATC is amazing! Really wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

Hugs,
Conny