Monday, January 16, 2023

More SCS Challenges

I'm going to shoot for a full week of SCS Challenges.  On Mondays, there is the Try a New Technique, along with a separate CAS Card Challenge.  Did you know that you can play in any challenge, and use any of the tutorials that SCS offers all for FREE!  (I'm just letting you know).  I learned a lot when I really got into stamping 20+ years ago.

The TLC Challenge was using your scraps.  While I didn't use much, I did use some!  I also used washi tape - [it is sitting and collecting dust after-all].  The sentiment is from Altenew's Love Label.

The CAS Card Challenge was about birthdays.  I do love a clean and simple birthday card :).

That's it for me today.  So far, I am enjoying playing along with the SCS Challenges.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE! Love the polka dot numbers!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Anything with polka dots I like. Your card design is fantastic!

Leslie said...

I.Love.This. Save it for me when I turn 70... five more years! LOL!