Tuesday, January 24, 2023

SCS Color Challenge 932

It's the Color Challenge #932 today over at SCS.  It's a pretty combo.


I do have to say that I got really lucky!  Yesterday I made this ink panel!  The colors were a brighter versions of the color combo, so I went with it!  I absolutely adore alcohol inked panels - never know what you will end up with, except, it will be stunning!

I used a couple of dies; Spellbinders Bold Bloom Etched, and the hearts from an unbranded die. 

 I did blue foil the sentiment.  Here is a close up of that. [Foiling does not photograph well.. "sigh"]

I had fun.  I also have some extra time today, so I am off to see what other challenges I can find to join in, in blogland.  I might see you later 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card, you do those alcohol inked panels so well!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the beautiful background on the card! It works so well with the colors too!