Sunday, January 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #668 and Inkspirational Challenges #281

I think I will be joining in a few more sketch challenges for 2023.  Freshly Made Sketches #568 is a great one to start this year with.

 

I watched a video this am about using up your scrap designer paper, so I started there by picking some I thought would look together.

I made a panel, using the sketch, and adhered that onto the card base.

To qualify for the Inkspirational Challenge #281; New /or Welcome, I used the Poppy Stamps Art Deco Inspiration stamp set for the sentiment.  While I have had this for awhile, I haven't use it! [Yeah, it got buried and I just re-found it!]  I love the font of this set, and really, I feel it worked perfectly with this layout!  I'm quite thrilled with this one 😀

Thanks Challenges!  I had a blast~


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love all of the patterns you chose and that sentiment is awesome! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Dora said...

Beautiful design.

Lisa Elton said...

Great mix of patterns, this is cute!

Kate said...

A real eye-catcher Vicki!! Love the mix of patterns!

Leslie said...

Very cool card! Love the combination of patterned papers and the bold sentiment!

cm said...

Dots, stripes and gingham - ticks all the LOVE boxes for me! Thank you so so so much for joining us at Inkspirational with this oh-so-eye-catching card!
hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another great card design and well way to use scraps! I think instead of scraps they should be called future cards tidbits!

Julia Aston said...

This is so pretty with the colors and mix of patterns you used Vicki! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational using your new 'stuff'! Julia xx

Jen Timko said...

I love the blend of prints, really wonderful! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This is very sweet! I love your mix of dsp patterns. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Marlena M. said...

Oh *SWOON*!!! This is gorgeous Vicki! Thank you for joining us at INk~