Monday, October 3, 2022

Inkspirational #275 - Peace on Earth #25

I'm joining in a couple of challenges today.  I'm getting ready to head out on a [much needed] vacation so this will be the last for a little bit.  That said, the challenges were fun!

I'm starting with Inkspirational Challenge #275; stencils.  This is my second card for this challenge, but the stencil is a popular tool! [I uploaded the wrong card to the challenge.  Good grief - this card is the correct one]

I used a stencil from the now out of business CAS-ual Fridays.  [I'm going to miss this company!]  The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Wonderful Christmas Combo.

-----------------------------------------------

Going on to Peace on Earth #25; a moodboard.  I do love a good mb :)

 

I wanted to practice my snow banks - how did I do?  I used Stampin Up classic Lovely As A Tree.  This is a beautiful set.  I took the image off the wood base so I could use my MISTI for stamping it.  The reason it looks "faded" is the glitter I added, which looks good in real life, but not so much in the photo.  Sheesh.  The sentiment is also from the Waffle Flower Wonderful Christmas Combo.

Thanks Challenges!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Two amazing holiday cards, Vicki! Enjoy that vacation! Be safe and have fun ;)

Leslie said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the second one - your snowbanks are spot on! Have a good vacation!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so beautiful and you did a fantastic job on the snowflakes. And have a wonderful vacation!

Darlene said...

Both cards are absolutely awesome Vic ... you are so talented!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Just a friendly reminder that our new STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE is open and ready to see your stenciled creations. Hope you’ll come join in the fun!

Donna said...

Gorgeous scene Vicki!

Susan said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards! Great snowbanks on the second one. Gorgeous shades of blue on the snowflake one. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!