Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Some More Challenges

I am sooooo addicted to stamping!  Yep, just call me a Stampaholic.  With retirement stamping has become a lifeline.  I do some reading, but yep, stamping takes up 1/2 my day - everyday!  That said, I am done with ALL my DT work through the beginning of October [!] and so I am always looking for challenges.  Today I am joining in at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge; Anything Goes, and CAS Colours & Sketches #489; sketch.

Let's start with SS;

I used an older Birch Press Layered Die circle. While this one is no longer available, there are other fun ones HERE.  Layering with this die is really fun :).  I also used [my staple] super fun Large Gnome Die from Simon Says.  This guy is awesome!

The sentiment is also from Simon Says Christmas Sentiments.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I went on to join CAS Colours & Sketches since I really liked the sketch.

 

While the sketch is landscape, I went with vertical, but otherwise - pretty literal.  I adhered a fun Simon Says Tree die [last years release] to the snowy hills.

The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Holiday Greetings with matching dies.
 

Okay, done with this day.  Thanks Challenges!  I had fun~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

These are both awesome cards! So glad you're finding time to play in some challenges! That's always fun! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so cool! I always have admired your talented card making!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous duo of Christmas card! I'm totally in love with the second one, it's a perfectly CAS and striking design. Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S.

Michal said...

Beautiful!! I love that little winter scene in the center, fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Always love the Gnomes, Loving the landscape scene you posted - Very clever, very crafty and very artsy! The watercolor skyline is perfect, the moon is pretty clever - love the touch of texture/dimension this simple die cut offers. Adore the die cut trees. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S