Monday, September 26, 2022

Playing in a Couple of Challenges

I found a new to me challenge - Make the Cards Challenge #64; washi tape.  I have a ton of that product, so I can to use it now!

I also used a fun die from STAMPlorations.  He really has been a staple for my Christmas cards for a few years!

The sentiment is computer generated.

------------------------------------------------------------

I also am joining in over at Simon Says Monday Challenge; Emboss it.  I saw a video Kristina Warner made and the timing was perfect to try the technique.

I used a stunning embossing folder from Simon Says Rose Bouquet.  Just a stunning end result!

Again, sentiment is computer generated.

Another great day!  Thanks Challenges.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

These are both great cards! The washi tape is so fun!

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful card here Vicki! I so need to use that washi tape too! I love how you've done that and the embossing folder with the circle focal point is brilliant! I need to remember to try that sometime!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super beautiful cards. I know I am enthused about embossing folders again as with my new machine I can use them again.

baileyrosy.com said...

Two fabulous cards,love the non traditional Christmas card such a great use of the washi. As for the second, I love how you highlighted the embossing it's really stunning.

Marie

Anna said...

I love your card--what a wonderful way to incorporate the washi tape and the cas design. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
Anna, Make the Cards Design Team