Friday, August 19, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #646 - Color Week

I loved these colors together!



I used my semi-new Spellbinders Bold Bloom Etched Dies.  I just love the texture these dies add.

I've decided, that while I do love sentiment strips, creating on my computer I get what I want, along with the size I want.  That's a win, and I'm sticking with it~ Just sayin...

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #646 and play along.  The gallery should look amazing!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...I was thinking just yesterday that I should print out the exact sentiment I want. I never do that but you are right... it might be easier, less to purchase and store. Might try it today! Though first I want to try making the background you had in the recent TIME OUT challenge... it was amazing. I am hoping glue will work since I don't have Mod Podge.

Donna3d said...

WoW! Love your gorgeous card!

Carol said...

I love the details in the flowers and centers. Great take on our challenge!

*Vicki* said...

WOWA!! I'm in love with those brilliant layers of flowers here! Really beautiful card Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and the colors are perfect for Fall.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this bold look! Awesome flowers and I love the addition of the little heart stems, too.

Nancy said...

One of my favs! LOVE!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the textrue in those blooms too, this is pretty!

cm said...

Bold and beautiful! LOVE this!
hugs~c

Cathy said...

These flowers really pop against the tan card base! Love the font you've used too, Cathy x

Leslie said...

Didn't get a notification for this... Follow.It sucks. But I absolutely love this card - the texture and bright colors are amazing! Love!

Ina G said...

LOVE those big bold colourful flowers Vicki. Perfectly highlighted with the tan backgrounds. Nice touch with the wee hearts.

Bobby said...

So bold and beautiful, Vicki.

Lisa Kind said...

What a pretty card! Love how you used the challenge colors. Those flowers are so pretty! Great way to create your personal sentiment too!