Friday, August 12, 2022

Just Add Ink #616

Only joined in one challenge for today - Just Add Ink #616 - a sketch.

When I saw the sketch it screamed an edge-less shaker to me, so, that's what I made!  I Copic  colored Trinity Stamps Love You Bunches, and using the matching die, cut it out. [Well that's unfortunate, both these are retired!]  I off set the flowers on one edge, and adhered it to the panel.  I cut out the circle, stamped it with Technique Tuesdays Fabulous [also retired].

I wrapped the packaging around the entire panel, taped it down [leaving the top open], and filled it with pretty sequins. I closed off the top, and this shaker panel was complete. It needed something, so I added the framing onto the shaker panel, and finally adhered all to the card base.

Excellent sketch Challenge!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, but look how incredibly fabulous that one challenge entry is!

Nikki Spencer said...

Fantastic Vicki! Love a good shaker and this one is so sparkly and gorgeous…love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that color palette!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful shaker card and I love the colors!

Chantell Randall said...

A great Shaker card Vicki - I really love the rich colour of your sequins and flowers. Such a fun project. Chantell Just Add Ink

Denita Wright-Smee said...

I just love your Shaker card, Vicki. So vibrant & fun!Thankyou for entering our JAI Sketch Challenge. D x