Friday, August 5, 2022

CASology Challenge #406

I will say that this time of year I am loving the challenges!  Summer, beachy, nautical - yep all about that!  CASology #406 is Sand.  Works for me.

I do adore beach type cards, and, using real sand!  Yep, that's real sand on the bottom panel.  So fun :)

These fun shell dies [Spellbinders] have come in very handy this season, along with the sentiment from an IBS Seaside Sentiment stamp set. [sigh - I so miss this company].

Well, that was a great challenge!  Thanks CASology :)



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this card! The real sand is so fun! I miss IBS too. I have the Seaside and Seaside Sentiments sets (among many others) that I don't use nearly enough. You're really rockin' the CAS, girl!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design with the shells! I love the background too!

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Vicki and I like the touch of real sand! You're making me want to go back to the beach!

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes...loving that sentiment so much! What a brilliant scene!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautifully designed card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!