Friday, August 19, 2022

CAS on Friday #238 - Guest Designing


Yay!  I won challenge #236, and get to be a Guest Designer over at CAS on Friday!  This challenge is all about Tags - alone, or on a card base.

I put mine on a card base so it will work for a Christmas card with a small gift as the tag.  Win-win there.

I found the cute sticker in my Christmas drawer - totally loved it on my tag!

 Your turn!  Come on over to CAS on Friday and play along!  I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome tags!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

LeslieT said...

Love this! Tags are great on cards! Congrats on your win! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations! I love the pretty tag card design. It’s a beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Vicki and love that you found a place for that sticker! Congrats on guesting!

Anonymous said...

This is totally awesome Vicki! I'm loving that darling Santa cup and your tag layout too! Congrats on your GDT!!!

Nancy said...

I absolutely love this Vicki!

Janneke said...

Thank you for joining us, I love your card ..