Friday, July 15, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #641 - Color Week

 
At first I wandered about this color combo - but oh my my - I do love it!
 
I "direct to paper" colored a card panel, and cut it out using an unbranded coverplate. I cut the rest of the die cuts - [none of which I know where from = unbranded from now on].

The sentiment is from Simon Says Sentiment Strips.
 
Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #641 and show us how the colors inspire you.
 


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for the support.

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this turned out brilliant! I love the different die cut layers and frames!

Leslie said...

So pretty! I do like that color combo, too!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... fabulous collage!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the gold leaves and the little heart sprigs poking up! Pretty card, Vicki!

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow ! what a fabulous card with gorgeous die cuts and I love the layering.

Marie

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your composition on this beauty! I love that white frame over that fabulous background die and the combination of gold leaves with that big red bird. Absolutely gorgeous!

Nancy said...

This card is super cool, Vicki! The two-toned background die is so fun! Love it! Have a great week!

Bobby said...

You put together so many wonderful elements to make this beautiful card, Vicki.

cm said...

I'm crushing all over the combination of die-cuts you've arranged; such a striking design and overall awesome use of this week's colours!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

A very creative colourful card Vicki. Fabulous in this weeks fabulous colours.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a brilliant take on the challenge colors Vicki! This background is absolutely awesome and all the elements work so well together.