Monday, July 25, 2022

Dotty About Flair Hop

It's the 25th of the month - that means it is time for the Instagram Hop for Dotty About Flair. [To let you all know, I also do a blog post.]

For my card today, I used the scrapbook layout the DT Scrappers are using for the hop.  I like converting a page layout into a card layout. 

I used a couple of the flair from the June Release.

And topped the card front with the fun Happy Birthday from the Bramble Fox Kit.
 
If interested, you can use my code VICKI10, to save 10% off your Dotty About Flair products.

That's it for me today.  I'll be back on the 30th for my DAF Day.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your layers and patterns are fun, Vicki cute card!

Leslie said...

Super cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and a fun way to wish a happy birthday!

*Vicki* said...

You always know how to add your shaped and design elements together and have it look amazing! Loving the layers on this!