Friday, June 17, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #637 - Color Week

 There is always so many ways to do a color challenge. I took the easy way this week; (self made) strips.

I watched JM's video using sentiment strips and wanted to try it.  Per course, it did work, but I struggled.  [She just makes everything look so darn easy!]  That said, I did get it to work.

I started by stamping the background with Simon Says Spring Flowers Background.  I stamped a few sentiments, and did use the Simon Says Sentiment Strip Dies. [Yes, I did use a template for stamping on the strips]. Like I said, the easy way of using the colors. 😝  The Thanks Die is also from Simon Says.

Your turn!  Come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge #637, and show us how you use the colors!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thank you for your support!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Great use of those sentiment strips! Love the bright colors!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... love the background! Just put it in my shopping cart. The sentiment strips work perfectly... and I agree Jennifer makes every technique look easy!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Great card Vicki - clever way to use the colours!

Nancy said...

I love this idea! It really shows the participants even an easy layout works well! Nice card!

Carol said...

Creative way to use the colors! Pretty background!

Bobby said...

Wonderful 'thank you' card using those colorful strips, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Great take on our Colour challenge Vicki. Great background for those sentiments.

Lisa Elton said...

Your colorful strips look perfect on the neutral gray background! Pretty card, Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love those colorful sentiment strips. And yes I saw that video, too and had to make the templates, still practicing.