Friday, June 17, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day


It's time for my 2nd monthly post using CAS-ual Fridays products.


I stamped the images in Memento Black, colored with Copics, and then cut out the note, adding 3 layers behind it for dimension.  [Actually, I had made 2 panels with the flower images, and cut the note from the 2nd panel.  AFTER, I realized there was no reason for the 2nd panel as I could of just cut the note from the original.  Talk about a DUH moment! LOL]

I cut a couple of masks, and then stamped the background music notes over the top. Lastly, I added a red heart.
 


That's it for my card today. I hope you enjoyed it!

If interested, you can save 15% off your purchase by using my code.




Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh I love the blue blooms! This is so gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Vicki!

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the blue!