Sunday, May 1, 2022

STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge - PAUSED until further notice

 Due to health reasons, Shery has paused all challenges and blog updates.  She can use your prayers for her and her family~

Since I had already made this card, I am going ahead and share it with you all. I used the fun Buttercups and Butterflies Stamp Set, along with the matching dies, and yes, I also used the "twist" colors.

I used a gray card base, and colored the images with Copics.

To finalize the card, I added a sticker from Spring Magic

I will have no other STAMPlorations posts this month going forward [until we hear from Shery -  At this point, the store might even be closed down.]  I am keeping Shery in my prayers that all works out~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Sorry to hear about Shery being ill and hope she feels better soon! Your card is so pretty with those flowers! I love the yellow over the gray and such a great sentiment for it too!

Lucy E. said...

This is so pretty-love the gray and yellow! I read about Shery on the blog. I hope to send her some cards.