Sunday, May 29, 2022

Merry Gin and Tonic

I am running out of "titles" for my posts of joining in challenges.  So, today I just took after the cards.

I started with CAS on Sunday #232; Fruit.  

I used the fun STAMPlorations Layered Citrus.  I just love the way these "parts" stamp together to make the entire image. [Store is temporarily closed for Shery's health reasons so I didn't link it]

The sentiment is included in this set, and just makes me smile.

Here is a close up of the Pink & Main Stitched Star Dies cut out I did.  Adds a subtle dimension, while still keeping the card CAS.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I went on to create a card for the AAA Cards #216; Color Scheme + a twist of Shaker.  


While you wouldn't think the colors are "Christmas", I feel it still works.  I used the fun set from Simon Says Holiday Messages, and used the matching dies to make it a shaker card.

The sentiment is purple - my camera never shows it correct! grrrr...

Thanks Challenges - Another fun day of creating!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for the support.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Another pair of awesome cards! I have the layered citrus set too and it's one of my favorites although I've only used it a couple times. You've been busy! ;)

*Vicki* said...

Really love the sentiment on the top card! Such a fun idea for the elliptical technique too! The shaker ornament card is so elegant and pretty with the gold and clean lines!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with the Citrus set. And your ornament shaker is gorgeous too!

Jane.D said...

Beautiful cards, love them both! The "Gin and Tonic" card makes me thirsty, and I don't even like GTs ;)
The Christmas card is so elegant! You have really shown that the colours work for Christmas. I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Cards! Hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

sentsue said...

Love your cards today. The shaker card for out AAA Cards Challenge is perfect. Thanks for sharing your card with us.