Monday, May 30, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #537 & Fusion Card Challenge

I'm playing in a couple more challenges today.  Let's start with Freshly Made Sketches #537.

I used some left over [discontinued] designer paper I have from Heartfelt Creations.  [This really was one of the most beautifully designed paper -- I was sad they retired it.]  That said, it sure worked for this sketch.

No stamping on this card at all -- cut out paper, and a sentiment strip.  Seriously, how easy!  The plus,  I do like the end result!  That's always a good thing.
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went on to join in the Fusion Card Challenge; Rainbow Plates.  I used both the sketch, and the inspiration colors.

I sponged the colors [using the inspire photo] and kept the sketch with them. 

When I got done, I felt my card needed something, so I added the fun cat.  I think that balances out the card. [I could be wrong] What do you think?

 

 I had fun Challenges!  Thanks~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful card. Love that floral paper! Thank you for playing in our FMS challenge this week!

*Vicki* said...

I'm really loving the inspiration from the challenges you're entering here Vicki! Great idea to use the papers to fit that sketch and I adore that little kitty on the second one. Great way to tie in the colors too!

Leslie said...

Love both of these! Fantastic designs. Sketches are so fun and I rarely use them these days.

Lyn said...

Love both of your cards and have to say that cat is so darn cute <3

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are always so well designed and gorgeous. I love these.

Deborah Wheeler said...

beautiful cards Vicki!

Carole Wright said...

Love the Poppies, love your cards x

Tristan said...

A lovely pair of crds. How cute is that kitten on your 2nd card. Love how you've used the sketch and inspiration colours. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Chalenge. Tristan DT.

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after the long weekend! You've been busy and all of your cards are incredible! Love the Color Throwdown card with the fun flowers on the tag, the shaker ornament is super cute and that little cat just makes me smile! Fabulous work, my friend!