Friday, May 20, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #633 - Color Week

 I like this color combo!  I also have become an avid maker of mini slimline cards. I have found them so easy to make, and I love that they fit into a regular envelope. [I won't tell you I made a purchase of 1K A2 envies a few months back - oyie vey 😏]

I have been making myself use my old dies.  The only problem with that, is I never labeled these dies, so I have no idea who made them! [sorry] - I can tell you that my background stamp is Simon Says Plank Background [no longer available darn it], and the sentiment is from Memory Box Signature Greetings.

Oh and the "tan" foliage is from Tim Holtz Big Greens Thinlits dies.

 
Okay, that's it for my card.  Come on over to JUGS #633 and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

13 comments:

Carol said...

Great use of the colors and what a nice layout! I love the font of your sentment!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Vicki! Those flowers look great in Bobby's colors and the subtle background is fantastic!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and a wonderful use of the colors!

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's lovely, Vicki - the colours work so well on your flowers xx

Leslie said...

Love this! Dies are fantastic!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous card! Love that flower spray against that soft, blue plank background. Got to love it when you can use up leftover bits.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I am laughing, you sound so much like me. I seem to struggle to remember the who and what of my dies...kicking myself I didn't label them better. Right now I have lost the envelope with all the hello dies. I have probably misfiled. I need to lose about 50% of my craft room and start over. I also love that you buy envelopes by the 1000...I do too! BTW... great card!

cm said...

You've chosen the perfect flowers for this combination! Such a pretty card!
hugs~c

*Vicki* said...

It's beautiful! Such a pretty take on the colors with the flowers and I really love the geometric background with it!

Nancy said...

These dies are so fun and deserved a bit of love. Awesome card and I love mini slimlines and need to make them more. Thanks for the push and reminder,

Bobby said...

Wonderful flower arrangement, Vicki. I rarely make slimline cards but I can see they give room to make a large spray of beautiful flowers like you did.

Lisa Kind said...

Cool dies! Love your mini slimline design.

Ina G said...

Fabulous florals Vicki. Love the font on your sentiment.