Saturday, May 28, 2022

Addicted to CAS Challenge #221 - Stripes

I do adore stripes on cards!

I went sort subtle, but I got my stripes in!

I used a die from Pink Fresh Studio, Color Block Stripes Die, that makes stripes so easily!  I cut and adhered them onto some copy paper, and then cut out a circle with the Simon Says Nested Circle Wafer Die.

I used the fun Hello Die from Dare 2B Artzy.  I like word dies that have a background, and most importantly [to me] is a good price point!
 
Okay, that's it for me.  Your turn.  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along.  The gallery is going to be awesome!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for the support!

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really lovely design with the striped circle and large sentiment! Great CAS!

Leslie said...

Such a fun CAS card with stripes in bright colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful! I love the white space around your beautiful colored focal design!

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Elton said...

Haha, my JUGs comment went to the wrong spot! Anywho, still love it! The stripes on this one make me think of watermelon, it's terrific!

A.Rose said...

Bold and brassy!

Nancy said...

I really love your circle of stripes!!!