Friday, April 1, 2022

STAMPlorations April CAS Challenge

 

I was inspired by a couple of cards over on my friend Pinterest.  I really love the end result!  I think these balloons make such a fun card.

I used STAMPlorations Shaker Balloons #3 Oval, along with the Skinny Sentiments for the HB.

I did the "shading trick" that Laura Bassen showed.  I love the depth it adds to the balloons.

Ok, your turn!  You have all month to join in this challenge - STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  The colors are optional, being CAS is not.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, such pretty colors on this Vicki! Love the slimline style and die cutting!

LeslieT said...

Love this! Great color palette!

Lisa Elton said...

This would make anyone's birthday a happy one!