Monday, April 25, 2022

Even More Challenges


Once again, I am creating cards for a few challenges.  I'm starting with the Global Design Project #340; CASE the Designer, and Just Add Ink #600; Inspiration Photo.

These both are my favorite type of challenges.  I love CASEing, and I adore being inspired by a photo.

 

 

This card is really self explanatory.  I embossed a gold paper panel, cut out a couple of leaf stems, and added a sentiment.  

Very easy and fun.  Like I said, I was inspired by both of the challenges~

---------------------------------------------

I went on to play in the Make the Cards Challenge #53 - Blended background.

I was inspired by one of Natasha's videos - What I Do with White Scraps.  Basically, you take white scraps and use your stencils. While my entire background isn't blended, I did blend the top panel, and that is part of the background. [Yeah, I might be pushing it 😀]

I do rather like the mixed pattern use of the [stash] stencils with the contrasting colors.

Thanks Challenges - I had fun!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Both great cards. I really love the effect of the embossing on the gold panel. It creates great depth - a lovely card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Lisa Elton said...

You're on a roll, these are fantastic!

Leslie said...

Love both of these! So glad you're having fun playing in some challenges!

Darlene said...

WOW Vic ... both cards are AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Your first card fits my Embossing challenge over at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE if you'd like to share, we'd love to have you join us.

Annie A said...

Lovely card, I particularly love that gold embossing. Thank you for sharing this week - Ann @Just Add Ink (PS and thank you for sharing your CASE of my card from Global Design Project).