Tuesday, March 22, 2022

STAMPlorations Inspirations #361

It's time again for my STAMPlorations inspiration.

For today's card, I started by making a background panel.  I swiped ink direct to paper for a pattern, using my self made template, I drew on some hexagons, and stamped some hearts from Big Dreamer stamp set.  Background done.  Using the Nesting Tags #1, I cut out a tag [and mini one], stamped on the sentiment from the same set, Big Dreamer, and embossed it.

I'm happy with this end result.  I do love geometrical cards. 😀

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what the teamies have made.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $15 prize.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

sharon g said...

I like the swiped ink look. I have never tried that before. Very cool...

*Vicki* said...

That technique turned out very cool on your card! Your colors look amazing and I'm not brave enough to draw...something I can work on in my journal pages I guess! Really love this one Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

The distressed look is terrific, Vicki! Fun card!

Leslie said...

Very cool geometric background with all those fun techniques! Love it!