Thursday, March 17, 2022

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Green & White

 
Happy St Patricks Day!  Goes perfectly with the colors today.  In my case, I make like 1 clover day card, and then I'm done.  I don't mail them out, so really, no reason to make them.  That isn't to say I don't like green and white!

I used Simon Says Etched Delicate Frond - [I love this die] cut from an inked panel [in my stash], along with the [sold out] Reverse Confetti Happy Confetti Cuts.


I do love it when a card comes together!  This one I love ;)

Your turn!  Come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While using green and white is an option, being a birthday card is not.  Have fun~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

The ferns look so pretty on your card Vicki! I'm with you, I don't make hardly any St. Patty's cards because I don't mail them out.

Leslie said...

I really like this one! I don't typically make St. Patrick's Day cards either. Green is my favorite color, though, and I love this design with these dies!

Barbara said...

Vicki, this is such a charming CAS card!

JulieP said...

Love your shades of green!!! Beautifully CAS.

JoAnn said...

Bold and striking. Great card Vicki.

Nancy said...

Such a nice Birthday card! Love those leaves!

shirley-bee said...

Love that big bold sentiment with the ferns. Perfect CAS card.

Ashwini Rao said...

Love the deep, bright shades of green! Those leaves look perfect - wish they would look like that in my garden! :D Wonderful card, Vicki!

Cathy said...

I love the look of those palm fronds too, gorgeous greens and perfect with the bold sentiment, Cathy x

Glenda J said...

Bold and bright - great card.