Sunday, March 20, 2022

Playing With My Stash

I literally just got done making a set of ATC's [coming the end of this month], and as I was looking at my scraps it dawned on me, I could make just a single ATC!  They don't always have to be in sets!

The strips of inked panels you see are the remnants of my original project.  I adore that they fit diagonally on this single ATC!  

The leaf and the sentiment are also from my stash.  I love it when a project comes together with literally just glue! I am entering this into the A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge #7; masculine.

Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome colors, this is terrific!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! That's a brilliant design in the rainbow colors! I love that you've used the scraps to make the ATC! Great idea!!!

Leslie said...

This is a great ATC! Those stripes are fabulous!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow those colours fantastic ATC, thanks for joining us at A Tiny Craft Challenge for the Masculine challenge.

Donna said...

Gorgeous, I love the bright colours!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the masculine challenge with the A Tiny Craft {ATC} team!

~*~Donna~*~