Saturday, March 19, 2022

Addicted To CAS Challenge #216

I love the code word for this week.  I also might be pushing with my card.  That said, it really is a clean and simple card - it just doesn't have "lots of white space".  I'm going with it as I instantly thought of this die when I saw the code word.

I used this totally fun die from Altenew - Abstract Landscape Cover.  It's so easy to use - cut, inlay.  So clean & simple. 😀

The You Shine Die is from Simon Says.  [Part of the goodie box I purchased over the holidays]. Again, seriously easy. 

Okay, that's hit for me.  Your turn!  Come on over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge and show us how you see water.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I really love that die and think I might just have to get it, lol! This creates quite a busy but absolutely beautiful scene! Love your colors!

baileyrosy.com said...

looks Cas to me !! I have been dithering whether or not to buy this die but I think your card has clinched it for me. So dynamic, fantastic bold colours, and in my humble opinion CAS.

Marie

Vicky Hayes said...

Just gorgeous Vicki! Love this cover die and the beautiful graphic style it gives. Vicky x

Lisa Elton said...

I think those clean lines qualify as CAS! Fabulous card, Vicki!

A.Rose said...

So artful and elegant!